Instagram As An Unconventional Career
These 6 influencers have made a career shift to pursue this career:
1. Malini Agarwal: Malini Agarwal is also known as Miss Malini, she is an Indian digital influencer, entrepreneur, TV host, and best-selling author. She was a radio jockey on Mumbai’s Radio One and Head of Digital Content for Channel V India but then she founded her own blog MissMalini.com in 2008 where she covers gossips about Indian television, current events in Bollywood, fashion, beauty, and lifestyle. She started her career as a radio jockey and found her blog as a hobby but then she decided to make the blog full-time as her career. Malini is one of India’s premier digital creators and social media influencers, regularly partnering with top millennial-focused brands. She is also an author of the book To The Moon: How I Blogged My Way To Bollywood.
2. Ranveer Allahbadia: He is popularly known as BeerBiceps. He is a social media entrepreneur, motivational speaker, and YouTuber with over 2.55 million subscribers. He started his YouTube channel with the Introduction video BeerBiceps on 15th August 2021. He explains his success in a podcast The Ranveer Show which is exclusively available on Spotify and he states that ‘voice is the future in content creation. He is a co-founder of @monkentertainment which is a media and news company, @bigbrainco.official which is an education website, @leveldotgame is an app page. He had a very transformative career as in the beginning he studied engineering and later on became a social media entrepreneur.
3. Faisal Shaikh: Faisal Shaikh is a famous TikToker, actor, model, and social media influencer. He is popular for his lip-sync videos on Tik Tok. He started his career by making tik tok videos with a group of five friends and named the group Team 07(which was initially their biker group’s name). In the beginning, he did not have a huge fan following but he did not get disheartened and kept making videos regularly and now he is very famous with millions of fans on Tik Tok as well as Instagram. He makes collaboration videos with other Tik Tokers. Among his followers, he is popular by the name Mr. Faisu. In 2019, he launched his own brand of deodorant named ‘2407 Crush Deodorant’ and has also received a lot of awards for being one of the best social media influencers.
4. Abhi and Niyu: Abhiraj and Niyati better known as Abhi&Niyu are a husband-wife content creators’ duo famous for their series #100ReasonsToLoveIndia in which they traveled across India to find 100 things about India which people love and which spreads positivity and change. On their page, they talk about positive, inspirational, and impactful ideas by making use of news and facts. They turn around the negative news into a positive one. They make real videos about everything they love and discuss diverse topics which vary from history to personal finance. Their main purpose is to make the internet a positive space by telling positive news. They have been featured in the Forbes 30 Under 30 list for the year 2020 in Digital Content creators and they have also been the Most Impactful Influencer of the Year.
5. Dr. Sanket Bhosale: Sanket Bhosale is an Indian comedian, actor, show anchor, mimicry artist, and doctor who works in Hindi Television. He can mimic the voices of many Hollywood and Bollywood actors and is known for his mimicry of Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt. He has made several appearances in The Kapil Sharma Show. He is an MBBS with a specialization in Dermatology but has gained traction as a mimic artist over the years. Being a child, he was always inclined towards acting and desired to become an actor and now he is following his passion, making his dreams come true.
6. Tanya Khanijow: Tanya Khanijow is a digital creator who loves to have adventure and travel. She is a filmmaker and has a YouTube channel. She likes to travel so much that she quitted a corporate job in the year 2018 to become a travel blogger since then she started making travel-related videos on YouTube and created a sustainable job in travel for herself. She loves to capture and document all the beautiful places on earth. She has more than 550k followers on her YouTube channel.